3-4 Chicken breasts
3 eggs, beaten lightly
1 1/2 cup arrowroot
1/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cube chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place arrowroot and beaten eggs into 2 separate bowls. Dip chicken into arrowroot then coat in egg mixture.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. In a medium bowl, combine honey, apple cider vinegar, aminos, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken and bake for 45 min-1 hour.
5. Turn chicken about half way through to coat them with sauce.