- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (Almond Butter, Sun Butter)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 4 TBS Chocolate Chips (I used Mini Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spoon dough onto cookie sheet and flatten lightly with the palm of your hand
- Using fork, score cookies in opposite directions.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for at least 10 min. Makes 12 cookies.
Notes: You can omit chocolate chips and/or oats if you just want peanut butter cookies. They are equally yummy!